Monday, April 9, 2007

Hehe

Hey

Yeah well, im on holidays, I havent really done anything. of much interest. I went to Bendigo for a couple of days and didnt really do anything but swim and get burnt. Ouch.....Yeah but thats all better now.

Then I came back abd my grandmother came down too look after us while my parents went to Melbourne to see something, a show, Dylan someone and then another. She stayed for easter and I gave her an egg that scared her, it had something to do with the face on the wrapping, yeah she was determined not to take it home.
I got so much chocolate and I still have hardly eaten any, usually someone else has eaten my chocolate but they havent this year.
We returned my grandmother home today, she missed the train so we drove her home, which is in Lilydale, not to far away, but we also ended up visiting other old friends of my mothers, boring.

Yeah, so boring.

I have another week of holidays and i have a lot of "holiday homework" to do, thats what you get for going to a private school....Grrr.

Yeah....I also talked to Martin and Kirsten and discovered that they were going out again, but it wasnt going to well after only a week, and I think that that has only gotton worse.

Anywayz i have to go check that dinner is still alive.

Bye all

Oh and Caitlin I miss ya.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

I have holiday homework too :'(
I saw Toby at the interchange today! I was like, "Tobyyy!" and then I had to keep going after hugging him because the people I was walking with didn't want to stop =( But yeah. I miss you too =(

Caitlin said...

Also, was it Dylan Moran by any chance? He is so awesome.