Sunday, December 3, 2006

Shopping and studying...don't really go together, do they? Well they both start with 'S'

Well this weekend was boring as usual. I studied for my exams and got some shopping done. I didnt get anyones Christmas presents but that is the plan for tomorrow.

I got my grades for my school in Canberra
Science B
Maths A
SOSE B
English B (I think)
Outdoor Ed A
Photography C
Japanese A (I think)

Not did I get my first ever C but it was in my favorite subject. I dont really understand why though. I got an A last semester. The only reason I can think of is not doing the work..but it was a little hard to do the work from 800km away. I dont understand but I cant be bothered arguing it.

Yeah anyway, Ive been studying stuff and just talking to people. I would usually be in bed now, but dad is at work so he isnt here to tell me to go to bed and I was doing homework anyway.

I have some ideas of what to get Clair and Nicole for their KK gifts. I was thinking about getting Clair a braclet with her name engraved in it and Nicole a box to keep her earings in and a pair of earing as she collects them. So yeah...we will see how that works out, tomorrow.

Its getting late and I havent finished my school work, I still have to have a shower and then actually get some sleep. So I should go.

Nighty Night

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Your grades beat mine =P