Thursday, November 30, 2006

POSSIBLY TIME TO GIVE UP

Yeah. so life asically sucks at the moment. The guy I like is cute, sweet but a dik who dumped someone for someone else got dumped and went back to the first. I really like him but I really don't want to. One the people that I am closest to here absolutley hate this guy so I cant really talk to her bout it. ARGH... FUN FUN FUN!

I have exams in less than a week and Im not really stressed about them, I just dont care, yet I have been studying like mad. Im a little confused. I found out today that I have a Japanese and Science exam on Wednesday, a SOSE and English exam on thursday and a health and maths exam on friday.

I got really upset today about everything but a great friend (thanx love) helped me feel better about it all. I am just so screwed up at the moment everything is going wrong and I have no control over it.

Yea anyway I need to go

Cyas

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Aww... you know you can call me if you want to talk, right? And I have your Japanese textbook. That could possibly help with the Japanese exam... I found it in my locker. -.-"
Look after yourself, 'kay? Call me if you need to talk. If it's costing too much, call me and hang up and I'll call back :P

The Giraffe Chick said...

I know that.
I will.